This will walk you through setting up your Windows 7 computer for the IWU-Student wireless.
- Within the Start menu, open Control Panel and choose Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- In the left side navigation pane, click Manage wireless networks and choose Add.
- Click Manually create a network profile.
- Enter IWU-Student for the Network name, choose WPA2-Enterprise for Security type.
- Click Next and close out of the window.
- Double-click the IWU-Student connection to bring up the settings. Choose the Security tab and click Settings.
- Uncheck Validate server certificate. Click Configure.
- Uncheck Automatically use my Windows logon name and password then click OK twice
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Make sure "Specify Authentication Mode" is checked and the drop box below it is set to "User Authentication"
- Click "Save Credentials." and enter your IWU username and password.
- Click Ok and close out of open windows. You should now be connected to IWU-Student.