Identifies an issue with your Java cache in Windows XP and explains how to resolve the issue.
You may find that when accessing WebNow you receive a Java Error or simply a blank white page. This can be resolved by clearing your Java cache. Learn how using the steps below.
These are the steps to clear your cache in Windows XP.
- Go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Double click on the Java icon. A new window will open.
- On the General Tab under the Temporary Internet Files section, click on Settings.
- A new window will open. Click Delete Files.
- A new window will open. Make sure both boxes are checked and click OK. This window will close when the files have been deleted.
- Close the Java Control Panel window and then close the Control Panel window.
- Confirm that you can log into WebNow.