The instructions below will guide you through installing OneDrive on your Mac
The instructions below will guide you through accessing the web client version of OneDrive for Business.
- Navigate to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/download/
- On the right side of the page, within the OneDrive for Mac box, click on Download
- Once you have clicked on the link, you will then be taken to an Mac App Store preview page. On the left, click on View in Mac App Store
- The Mac App Store will open and you will be taken to the OneDrive page.
- Click on Get below the OneDrive cloud icon. Get will change to Install App, and you will need to click on that as well.
- You will be prompted for your Apple ID and password. Once your credentials have been entered, the install with begin.
- After the install is complete, OneDrive can be found in the Applications folder on your Mac.
When opening OneDrive for Mac, you will be prompted for your username and password. Your username will be your IWU email address, and your password is the same password you use to access the portal.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the install, please contact the IWU Support Center at 765.677.2209