After completing this how-to you will have Installed Skype For Business on your Mac.
- Log into https://outlook.office365.com with your IWU email address and password.
- Click Office 365 found in the upper left corner of the window.
- Click Other installs found under the Office install button in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click Skype for Business in the left column.
- Click Install. Skype for Business will be downloaded to your computer.
- On your Dock, click Downloads
- Choose SkypeForBusinessInstaller and then follow the prompts in the Skype for Business Installer.
Note: In order to install Skype for Business for Mac, you must first have Office 2016 for Mac installed. If you do not have Office 2016 for Mac installed, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for installation.