In previous versions of Excel, Analyzing Data took some work. But now in this can be done in just a few steps.
After completing this tutorial you will have the ability to use the Quick Analysis feature.
Creating a table
Begin by creating a table with the data that you would like to analyze.
- Highlight the cells with the data that you would like to analyze.
- The new "Quick Analysis" button should appear in the bottom right.
- Alternatively you can press CRTL + Q
- You will be presented with the Quick Analysis Gallery, from which you can select the way that you would like to manipulate the data like in a Chart. Select one.
- The Quick Analysis Data changes based on what kind of data that you have selected.
- Congratulations! You are now fast on your way to manipulating tables and charts like a pro!