Explains how to install OneDrive on your personal computer.
After completing this tutorial you will have OneDrive installed on your computer and synced with your OneDrive account.
Begin by navigating to onedrive.com and logging in using your IWU email account information.
- Once you have logged in, Select "PCs" on the left hand side.
- Then Click on "Download OneDrive for Windows".
- Once the Download is complete, Install the downloaded file "OneDriveSetup.exe" which will most likely be located in your Downloads folder.
- Follow the steps to complete the install.
After installing OneDrive you will need to link it to your account by logging in.
- At the popup that appears below once the application is installed. Enter your IWU username and password
Your full email address will need to be used here in a firstname.lastname@example.org format.
- After logging in, you will need to follow the Welcome Instructions to navigate your way through getting started.
- Once you have completed these steps you should now see an icon in your taskbar that you can select, along with a folder Titled "OneDrive" in your favorites.