In order to email you're signature fonts to another person you'll need to follow these steps:
- Start an email using Outlook and address it to the person needing your signature, but do not send
- Click on the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen
- Click on "My Computer" (windows XP) or "Computer" (windows 7)
- Double click on the C: drive
- Double click on the "Windows" folder
- Locate and double click on the fonts folder
- Locate the font by that you usually select to enter your signature on a document
- Drag this file over to the email you've started, and release. This should begin the attachment process.
- Verify the font shows up on the "Attached:" line in outlook and then send the message.