The following steps will help you with uninstalling programs that have been installed on your computer.
- Click the Windows Start Orb in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click on 'Control Panel'.
You can change the view between 'Category', 'Small Icons', and 'Large Icons' by selecting the 'View By' option in the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Click on 'Programs'. Then 'Programs and Features'.
- This should populate a list of programs on your computer.
- Select the program that you would like to remove from the list and then select 'Uninstall'.
You will be prompted for administrator credentials at some point in the removal process.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall the program.
You have removed unwanted software from your computer!