This is the section of IWU's KB dedicated to all things Zoom! Zoom is the video conferencing tool of choice for IWU and can be used for simple personal messaging, audio or video chats, all the way up to large scale meetings with up to 300 participants. Webinar events can accommodate 500 viewers. Meetings can be recorded, and stored in the cloud for up to 90 days.
Use the articles below to help with some IWU specific topics for Zoom.
For more detailed instructions on how to get the most out of Zoom, check out the official Zoom Documentation.
- Schedule on behalf of another Zoom User
- An administrative tool which grants a scheduler access to set up meetings for a host.
- Signing into Zoom Apps
- detailed step by step instructions for a first time Zoom user
- Troubleshooting New Zoom Accounts
- First-time Zoom users may encounter some of these issues.
- Use of ZOOM in Classrooms
- Faculty responsibilities, student responsibilities, and Disability Services
- Video Meeting Etiquette
- 7 Tips to ensure a great attendee experience
- Zoom FAQ
- This page lists several frequently asked question for users of Zoom video conferencing software.
- Zoom Opt Out message
- If you see this banner in your Zoom web portal, click Opt-Out.
- Zoom Privacy
- Ensuring your Zoom meetings are attended by only the appropriate participants.
- Zoom Training
- an instructional video for the beginning Zoom user