Occasionally, Zoom power users may need to join two meetings simultaneously. A settings change is required in order to enable this feature.
To enable Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop for your own use:
- Begin by Signing in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Settings
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under In Meeting (Basic) verify that the setting is enabled to Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop.
- If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it, turning it from grey to blue.
- If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
Now you are able to join two different Zoom meetings at the same time. This applies to new meetings you will join, and does not apply to meetings you have already entered.
Joining multiple meetings simultaneously
To join multiple meetings simultaneously, you can join the first meeting by:
- Click the Join button in the Zoom desktop client, OR
- Click the Join URL, OR
- Navigate to https://zoom.us/join
Then, enter the meeting ID and passcode.
Note: The Join button in the Zoom client will only work for the first meeting that you join. For each additional meeting you want to join, you will need to navigate to the join URL in your browser and the Zoom client will automatically launch the meeting.