Blackboard is no longer in active use.
This article will explain how to open a document or add a document to SkyDrive once you've downloaded it from Blackboard.
Begin by first installing the "SkyDrive desktop Application".
Then continue by logging into Blackboard and browsing to the file you wish to save and view in SkyDrive. In the example image below we are downloading the "Discussion Rubric" from Course Material:
To download the file:
- Right click on the file you wish to download and view.
- Choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"
The wording on step two varies depending on which browser you're using.
- In the next window that pops up we can now choose to save the file in our "SkyDrive" Start by Clicking on "SkyDrive" on the left side of the window as shown here
- Click "Save"
Now that we've saved the document in our SkyDrive we can view it and begin editing it by:
- Log into SkyDrive
- At the SkyDrive screen click on the document to open
- Wait for the app to load
- If you want to edit the document Click the "Edit Document" link at the top and select "Edit in Word web App"