OPAL and the 136T are being used to backup all of the Server 2000 machines. These incloude the following
Current planning is as follows:
- Ivory : Running Lytec 2007 software - currently in use- no immediate plan to change
- Contact -Julie Shoemaker L
- WIWUTV : Running Prompter software - Will move to virtual soon
- Contact - Garrett Matney V
- Bronze : Running SMS -currently in use, needs to be moved to purple
- Contact - Kelvin Hutchins L
- Pyrite : Running Access-It door access card swipe database, in use , can't change until Access-It update
- Contact - Randy Dewing ?
- Bisque : Running Ruffalo Cody SQL -
- Contact - Mike Jamieson ?