Set Up Your E-mail on an Apple iPhone and iOS Devices
Using Exchange, you can set up your IWU e-mail on your iOS device so that you can send and receive e-mail wherever you go.
These instructions will not work if your email account ends in @myemail.indwes.edu. For these accounts visit this article to learn how to setup your mobile device.
To setup your IWU Email account as an Exchange account on your iPhone or other iOS device please follow these steps:
- Open the Settings App
- Go to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap "Add Account..."
- Tap "Microsoft Exchange"
- Enter the information requested using your IWU account information. Once this is entered click "Next" at the top of the screen.
- The screen will reload, with new data entry points, fill this out as shown below and click "Next"
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: you can leave this blank
- Password:: the same password you use for the portal
- On the next screen select which items you would like to sync (all are on by default) and click "Save"
Once these steps are completed you may check your email under the "Email" application on your iOS device.