This article explains how to setup a rule to forward your email messages to a different email account from the IWU web based email client.
After completing this tutorial you will have setup forwarding on your IWU Email account.
- Login to you your IWU email account at https://webmail.indwes.edu
- Click on "Options", and then click on "Create an Inbox Rule"
- Click on the New button to create a new rule
- Select "[Apply to all messages]" from the "When the message arrives" pick list
- Select "Redirect the message to..." from the "Do the following" pick list
Your address book should come up after you select from the "Do the following" pick list. If it doesn't, you can click on the "select people" link..
- Select an address from the list or type in the address in the "To>" field.
- Click "Ok" at the bottom of the window to complete creating the account.
Test your new email rule but sending an email from your IWU email account to your IWU email account and check to see if you receive a copy to the redirected account.
Callstack: at (Archive/Webmail/Delta/Forwarding_email_from_Webmail), /content/body/div/pre, line 2, column 1