Use this page to set up a Samsung SDP-860 as a webcam for videoconferencing
To get started...
- Power the Document Camera on.
- Select "Doc Cam" from the inputs on the top of the teaching station.
- Connect the wireless microphone to the PC's audio input jack; or
- Connect the wireless microphone to the Document Camera
- This should be on the side of the base under a microphone symbol
- The Document Camera should be placed into "LIVE" mode
- Open an application such as Zoom, on the PC which uses a webcam, and select the Samsung Document Camera to be the desired webcam.
- If you selected #3 above, you will need to select Revolabs microphone from within the application's (Zoom's) audio settings;
- If you selected #4 above, then select the Document Camera from within the application's (Zoom's) audio settings.
- A successful test will include completion of the Test Speaker and Microphone procedure, which is prompted every time you start a Zoom meeting.