Rebuilding your Outlook Profile
- If you are not already at the Start screen or Start Menu depending on your version of Windows left-click "Control Panel."
- In the "View by" drop down menu near the top right-hand corner of the Control Panel, left-click "Small icons."
- Left-click "Mail (32-bit)."
- Under "Profiles," left-click "Show Profiles."
- Left-click the name of the profile you want to recreate, and left-click "Remove."
- You will see a message asking if you are sure you want to remove the profile. Left-click "Yes."
- Left-click "Add."
- In the "New Profile" window, type "exchange" without quotes as the profile name and left-click "OK."
- Your information should automatically populate into the fields that appear. Left-click "Next." The profile will be set up. When this is done, left-click "Finish."
- Left-click "Apply," then left-click "OK." You have successfully recreated your Outlook 2013 profile.
If you find you need further assistance please feel free to call x2209 to speak to a support representative.