Other Email Formatting
To set the default font, follow these steps:
- Click on the File menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click the Options button.
- Select the "Mail" section in the left-hand column.
- Click the "Stationary and Fonts" button on the right-hand side.
- Click the "Theme" button, select "(No Theme)" and click OK.
- In the "New email messages" section, click the Fonts button.
- Select "Georgia" from the list of fonts.
- Select "Regular" from the list of font styles.
- Select "12" as the font size.
- Make sure that the font color is set to Automatic or Black.
- Repeat the same steps in the "Replying or forwarding messages" section.
Note: These instructions are based on version 1.8 of the Visual Identity Manual. In the event of any conflict, the Visual Identity Manual should be considered authoritative.