OverviewHow to modify members of a distribution group that you manage.
Note: Before you can manage the membership of a distribution group, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- Be the owner of the distribution group
- Be given the rights to do so in Exchange.
If you are lacking this permission, please submit a ticket to IT.
To get started...
- Log on to the Exchange 2013 Control Panel at https://webmail.indwes.edu/ecp.
- Click the Magnifying Glass Icon and type the name of the Distribution group into the search box. Then hit Enter to find the distribution group.
- Click the distribution group you wish to modify, then click the Pencil icon to open the Group Settings.
- Click membership on the left menu
- To remove a member from the group, select the name and click the "-" icon.
- To add a member to the group, click the "+" icon.
- Click the Magnifying Glass again and search for the user to add (try typing the first or last name only).
- When you find the user to wish to add, select the name, and click the Add button. Click Ok, then Save.