OverviewHow to modify members of a distribution group that you manage.
Note: Before you can manage the membership of a distribution group, you must verify that you are the owner of the distribution group, or have permissions to edit the group.
If you do not have such permissions, please contact the Support Center at ext. 2209 (765-677-2209).
An email distribution list is a group that has is own @indwes.edu email address.
Please note: If a distribution list has been hidden from the global address book, you will not be able to view membership of the list.
To view members of a distribution list
- Open Outlook
- On the ribbon of the Mail tab, click on the Address Book button. The Address Book should open in a new window.
3. From the Address Book list, select Global Address List
4. In the Search field, type the name or email address of the list you own and want to modify. Click Go.
5. Select the distribution list from the search results.
6. Double-click on the list to view membership and other properties of the list.