This no longer works with the new version of The Student Outlook.
This guide will walk you through importing an ICS file into your Outlook.com Calendar.
First log into your email. If you need any assistance with that you can use the tutorial below.
Once you have logged in, proceed to the step below.
- Click on the Mail button located at the top of your screen.
- Then select Calendar from the drop down list.
- In the next window select Subscribe.
- You will be directed to another window. Select 'Import from an ICS file'.
- Select 'Choose File' and then navigate to the ICS file on your computer and select it.
- Once that is complete, select 'Import Calendar'.
- Select 'Done'.
- In the Calendar list you can toggle the added Calendar on or off by selecting the check box.