The pages below guide you through setting up Mobile Devices (iPhones, Android Devices, etc) as well as email clients like the Outlook application that is a part of the Microsoft Office suite or Thunderbird.
The sections below contain links to all of our guides on setting up Mobile Devices and Other Mail Clients.
Don't See Your Device?
Don't see your device or mail client listed in the sections above? Check out our POP/IMAP/SMTP
settings that can be used on most devices or clients.
Most popular (views)
- iOS Email Setup (4,164)
- Android Devices (3,977)
- POP,IMAP, and SMTP Settings (1,797)
- Apple Mail (1,674)
- Outlook - (Office 2013) (1,429)
- Windows 8 Mail App (1,184)
- Outlook 2011 (Mac OS X) (1,133)
- Outlook- (Office 2007, 2010) (1,071)
Recently updated (date updated)
- Windows 8 Mail App (Jul 14, 2016)
- iOS Email Setup (Dec 22, 2015)
- Outlook 2011 (Mac OS X) (Dec 2, 2015)
- Android Devices (May 23, 2015)
- Outlook - (Office 2013) (May 4, 2015)
- Outlook- (Office 2007, 2010) (May 4, 2015)
- Apple Mail (Apr 30, 2015)
- POP,IMAP, and SMTP Settings (Mar 23, 2015)