After the voicemail cut over on December 18th, 2017, you will need to follow the below instructions to retrieve any voicemails left in the old system. You will have until midnight on January 18th, 2018 to retrieve them, after which time, the old system will no longer be available.
You can retrieve your messages in one of two ways:
On the web
- Connect to oldvoicemail.indwes.edu. NOTE: You must either be on campus or connected to the VPN in order to get to the website.
- Enter your extension number and the PIN that you used in the old voicemail system to retrieve your messages.
- Your messages will be available in your inbox on the mailbox tab.
On the phone
- Dial extension 4670 to get to the old voicemail system or from off campus dial 765-677-4670
- Enter your extension number and then your PIN from the old system (this may be different than your PIN that you set up in the new system).
- Follow the prompts to retrieve your messages.