Save Messages from the old MIC voicemail system before 1/18/2018
If you need to save messages from the old voicemail system beyond December 22nd, 2017, you can do this by downloading them from the website before that date.
Log in to the old voicemail system in a web browser
- Navigate to oldvoicemail.indwes.edu before January 18th, 2018.
- In the Username box, enter your 4 digit extension number
- In the Passcode box, enter the PIN you use to retrieve your voicemails. This will be the same pin you used when dialing in to the old system before the cut over.
Download the message you want to save
- In the mailbox, click on the "Subject" link of the message you want to save, this will take you to a new screen with details about the message.There should be a file name next to "Attachments" with a long string of characters and a .wav at the end.
- Click on the Attachment file name. You will get a pop up window that looks like the following:
3. Choose "Save File" and then click "OK" and the file will be saved to your browser's default save location.