Acceptable use of university owned pagers.
- The employee who is assigned a university owned pager agrees to carry the pager and respond appropriately whenever his/her supervisor requires them to be on call.
- Every attempt must be made to respond to pages in a timely manner.
- It is the employee’s responsibility to keep working batteries in the pager. In most cases, the department who authorized the pager will provide the batteries.
- Reasonable measures must be taken to protect the pager from damage or misuses.
- Employees may receive personal pages as long as responding to the personal page does not affect the quality of their work for IWU.
This policy will affect all employees assigned pagers.
15-Apr-2009 Posted on Family page > Phone Services.
Equipment Policy 400.05.02
University Information Technology - Infrastructure
Chief Information Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Infrastructure - Brian Israel 5/4/2012
On call policies are not covered in this and should be explored and added to policy pipeline..
Callstack: at (Forms_and_Procedures/Policies/Employee_Policies/Employee_Pager_Acceptable_Use_Policy), /content/body/div/pre, line 1, column 1