Describes in detail the process that the University uses to provide students with their new account information.
- The student information comes into Recruiter.
- Information is transcribed into Colleague by Student Services or Residential Academic Services.
- Email for account creation is then sent to the Systems Administrator for creation in Active Directory.
- Systems Administrator confirms the account is created and correct.
- Email is then sent to the student's alternate email address containing their username and password.
The passwords are generated from the PIN field within DRUS.