- iSupport request is received by UIT staff to provide and install a phone(s).
- iSupport request is reviewed and assigned to staff performing the actual installation.
- The new phone(s) are install and any programming is completed, then the iSupport (Incident or Change) is re-assigned to Dan Adkins or other Incident/Change designate.
- Dan Adkins or designate would review the Incident/Change and verify the Account information. Any issues with the GL numbers can be resolved with the help of Brian Israel
- Once the GL accounting information is verified accurate, then the ticket re-assigned to Ashlyn Luttrell or the IT Purchasing Agent. Ashlyn will then perform the billing.
Note: While the above process is going through the steps to completion, the phone inventory is being monitored so that there will be enough in stock to services other requests. Once a phone type gets down to a re-order point then a quote will be requested from TalkPoint Technologies (Paul Bury 612-991-8834 – email@example.com)
Dan Adkins x-2340, Mark Atkins x-2532, Brian Israel x-2481, Tim Schortgen x-2568, Ashlyn Luttrell x-1689
TalkPoint Technologies (Paul Bury 612-991-8834)