- Users will get a message indicating that you have a Java error when trying to access:
- The screen will look like the following, the red shaded area will be where the Java error message will appear.
- Start a Remote Desktop Connection to lilac.iwunet.indwest.edu (10.7.1.71) and use the mic_admin id to log in.
- Click on the Services icon on the desktop, or goto Start, Administrative Tools, then Services.
- Scroll down until you see the service name IIS Admin Service and click once on that entry. (See Below)
- To the left of the Services window you will see the options to Stop, Pause and Restart. (See Below)
- Click the Restart button and the service will stop and restart.
- Goto web browser and log into Message Interaction Center again to verify Java message is gone and you can now log in.
NOTE: You may have to close the browser and re-open on step 8 if you still cannot log back into system.
Dan Adkins, Mark Atkins, Brian Israel