This will walk you through setting up your Windows 10 computer for the IWU-Student wireless network.
- Within the Start menu, open Settings and choose Network and Internet.
- In the right window panes, scroll down to Related Settings and click Network and Sharing Center.
- Under "Change your networking settings", Click on Set up a new connection or network.
- Click Manually connect to a wireless network. Click Next.
- Enter IWU-Student for the Network name, choose WPA2-Enterprise for the Security type, and click Next.
- Click Change connection settings.
- Choose the Security tab and click the Settings button.
- Uncheck " Verify the server's identity by validating the server certificate". Click the Configure button.
- Uncheck "Automatically use my Windows logon name and password", and then click OK twice
- Click the Advanced Settings button.
- Check "Specify Authentication Mode". In the drop-down box below it, choose User Authentication.
- Click the Save credentials button and enter your IWU username and password.
- Click OK three times. Click Close. Exit out of the Control Panel. You should now be connected to IWU-Student.
Step 3(Optional but suggested for better connectivity)
- Click on the Start menu, open Settings, and choose Network and Internet.
- Click on Manage Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the section titled Manage Known Wireless Networks.
- Find the entry for IWU-Guest, click on it, and click on Forget.