This will walk you through setting up your Windows 7 computer for the IWU-Secure wireless network.
- Within the Start menu, open Control Panel and choose Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- In the left side navigation pane, click Manage wireless networks and choose Add.
- Click Manually create a network profile.
- Enter IWU-Secure for the Network name, choose WPA2-Enterprise for the Security type, and click Next.
- Click Change connection settings.
- Choose the Security tab and click the Settings button.
- Uncheck "Validate server certificate". Click the Configure button.
- Uncheck "Automatically use my Windows logon name and password", and then click OK twice
- Click the Advanced Settings button.
- Check "Specify Authentication Mode". In the drop-down box below it, choose User Authentication.
- Click the Save credentials button and enter your IWU username and password.
- Click OK three times. Click Close. Exit out of the Control Panel. You should now be connected to IWU-Secure.
Step 3 (Optional but suggested for better connectivity)
- In the Tasks pane of the Network and Sharing Center, click Manage wireless networks.
- Right-click the connection you want to delete, and then click Remove network on the IWU-Guest wireless option.
- In the Manage Wireless Networks - Warning dialog box, click OK.
- The connection is removed from the list of wireless connections that you can view or modify.