This page will walk you through connecting to the IWU-Student wireless network.
To begin setting up your wireless connection, open System Preferences.
- Open the Network preference window.
- Select the Network Name drop down listing, and select IWU-Student.
- Enter your IWU login credentials and select Join.
Setting Up Preferred Networks
To make connecting to the IWU-Student network faster and easier you can change the order of your preferred networks.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- If it is not already selected, choose Wi-Fi from the list on the left side.
- Click on Advanced.
- You should be presented with a list of Preferred Networks. The Networks listed at the top will be the highest priority. Drag IWU-Student to the top of the list.
If you experience issues while setting this up, you may contact the IT Call Center at extensions 2209 or stop by IT Xpress in the lower level of Jackson Library.