How to submit a HP Warranty Repair Ticket for PROSYS
To get started...
- After receiving a iSupport ticket for Warranty repair, find the computer associated with the ticket
- If needed, verify that the item is under warranty by entering the serial number at hp's support page Warning:
Laptop batteries are warranted for 1 year only no matter what the laptop warranty is
- Visit this link to submit the Warranty Repair to PROSYS
- Enter the following fields
- Customer Name
- Manufacturer Serial #
- Manufacturer Product #
- Manufacturer Model #
- Problem description
- Customer Asset Tag
- Location to pickup equipment
- Customer Technician Name
- Customer Technician #
- Check the box for "send me a copy of my responses"
- Enter Supervisors email
- Submit Ticket
In order to protect data on repair items, Prosys has a privacy agreement with IWU to protect data. We may send computers to them for repair without wiping data clean. If you are using a different provider, ensure data is protected or removed before sending in for repair.
You have completed a warranty repair ticket. PROSYS will pick and drop off equipment with paperwork.
You may check repair status here
PROSYS will provide a TIcket ID number when they pick up the item, or it can be obtained at the repair status site. Please add this number to the related iSupport ticket.