The classrooms and Art labs in Center Hall are equipped with the following equipment:
These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and widescreen display.
• Ceiling Mounted Projector
• Projects onto Manual Screen
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• Laptop – VGA
• Desktop PC
• DVD/VHS Player
• Document Camera (Visual Presenter)
• RCA jacks (on top of rack)
• Computer Speakers are located within the teaching station
• Volume Control knob is located on the Control Panel
• Extron MLC control panel on top of the teaching station
How-to articles describe steps for completing an end-user task. To add a new how-to article, follow these steps:
Reference pages list essential facts about a feature or system. To add a new reference article, follow these steps:
This page is blank right now. We are busy creating helpful content for this user guide. Come back soon.