1. Display On- Press this button to turn on the projector and/or flat panel display, and show the image from the selected source.
2. Display Off- Press this button to turn off the projector. Always use this button to shut down the projector after you are done using it.
3. Display Mute- Pressing this button will temporarily black out the display from the projector, but does not shut it off.
4. No function. (These buttons may provide added functions in rooms with special circumstances, but will be labeled appropriately).
5. No function. (These buttons may provide added functions in rooms with special circumstances, but will be labeled appropriately).
6. PC- Press this button to display the desktop PC that is built into the teaching station, on both the monitor and the projection screen.
7. Laptop 1- Press this button to display any source that is plugged into the VGA cable, labeled Laptop 1.
8. Laptop 2- Press this button to display any source that is plugged into the HDMI cable, labeled Laptop 2.
9. Blu-Ray- Press this button to display any video and audio played from the DVD or Blu-Ray using the Blu-Ray player that is installed in the teaching station.
10. Document Camera- This button will display the video image being captured by the document camera that is on the teaching station side shelf, however the document camera must be powered on separately in order to display properly.
1. Press the "Display On" button (1) and wait for the projector to display the source that is chosen (usually PC at first). Make sure that the source and the monitor built into the cart are both powered on as well.
2. Once the monitor and projector are correctly displaying, choose the source that you would like to display from. Make sure that all cables are connected correctly and that the chosen source is powered on.
3. To adjust the volume of your source, turn the volume knob on the controller clockwise until the audio is the correct volume. Make sure the audio is also adjusted correctly on your source.
4. After you are finished using the teaching station, press the Display Off button (2) to turn off the projector and power off the document camera or any other sources you may have used.
How-to articles describe steps for completing an end-user task. To add a new how-to article, follow these steps:
Reference pages list essential facts about a feature or system. To add a new reference article, follow these steps:
This page is blank right now. We are busy creating helpful content for this user guide. Come back soon.