The computer has been supplied with 4 cables/external devices, 1 of which is optional.
Ports for each item is labeled appropriately.
- Plug in and connect the power cable and the network cable.
- Power on the machine. It will automatically log in using a preconfigured account.
- After the computer finishes loading the operating system connect the Webcam. It will be discovered by the computer and then properly set up for use.
- (Optional) Connect the display adapter and cable to an external Display. (Monitor or TV if available)
- Double click on the desktop icon for Adobe Connect. This will dake you into the digital classroom.
You can call 765.677.2209 for support.