OHSN Classrooms 155 & 157
These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and two displays. Projectors can display the same image or independent images from the main system.
o Mounted from Wall above Whiteboard
o Projects onto Whiteboard
o Mounted From Ceiling
o Projects onto Manual Screen
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• Laptop – VGA and HDMI
o Cable Cubby at rack location
o Laptop Plates located under the projector at the front of the room
• RCA jacks (on front of rack)
• USB jacks (in cable cubby)
• Ceiling Speakers
• Volume Control on Touch Panel
• Connection for Adobe Connect Portable Cart System located in the rear of the room
• lnterfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the opposite side of the room from the instructor.
• 7” Extron Touch Panel at the rack location
• Located in the cabinet, under Printing Station
• For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800. Aspect Ratio is 16:10.