Document Camera Troubleshooting
- Press the Doc Cam button on the Extron Media Link Controller or Touch Panel, located on the Teaching Station
- Make sure the Doc Cam is turned on.
- Press and hold the power button to turn on.
- Wait for it's lengthy boot-up cycle to complete.
- Verify that the DVI or VGA video cable is connected to the Document Camera.
- Verify that the lens cap has been removed. It is on the under-side of the tallest part of the camera.
- Restart the Doc Cam by holding the power button to turn off and then to turn back on again.
- If none of these steps resolves the issue, contact the support center for assistance.