Once learning objects are in the Brightspace Learning Object Repository, it can be added to a live course section or master course offering.
1. Select the "Course Menu" icon from the course navbar.
2. Select the module/workshop that you would like to add the object to.
3. Select the dropdown menu with the "Upload/Create" button.
4. Select "Add Object from LOR".
5. Select "Show Repositories".
6. In the Repositories section, uncheck all repositories except the repository where the object is published.
7. Select the "Search" button or enter the name of the file into the "Search For" field if it is known.
8. Select the radio button next to the learning object to be added to the course.
9. Select the "Next" button.
10. In the Retrieve Object box, select the most appropriate option. Creating a dynamic link or a locked link are the primary ways to retrieve learning objects into the course.
10a. Selecting the radio button next to "Dynamic Link to Newest Version", will take users to the newest version of the learning object, regardless of what version existed when the link was created.
10b. Selecting the radio button next to "Locked Link to This Version" always takes users to the same version of the learning object which existed when the link was established.
11. Select the "Next" button.
12. If desired, you may preview/ view the content topic in a new window or tab by placing a check mark in the checkbox.
13. Select the "Create Topic" button.
14. After processing, the link will appear within the chosen workshop/module.