The Brightspace Learning Object Repository or LOR is an online library for storing, managing, and sharing learning resources. A learning object can be a quiz, a presentation, an image, a video, or any other kind of document or file used to create course content and learning materials for online learning.
Each PAU/School has a Learning Repository course where content, files, documents, etc can be created and published to the LOR.
1. Navigate to the appropriate LOR course.
2. Select the "Course Menu" icon from the course navbar.
3. Locate the item to be published to the LOR and from the dropdown menu, select "Publish to LOR".
4. In the "Publish To:*" field, make sure the radio button next to "Pick a Repository is selected.
5. From the dropdown menu, choose the appropriate PAU/school repository.
6. Ensure the checkbox next to the content item being published is selected.
7. Select the "Next" button.
8. Select the "Next" button.
9. Select the "Publish to LOR" button.
10. Select the "Done" button once publishing is complete.