- Log into the https://secure2.indwes.edu/LMS/Faculty-Scholar/Edit/ page using your IWU username and password.
Enter the desired information into the following fields.
- Display Name
- Credentials (education and experience)
- Biography (family, hobbies, etc.)
- Testimony (salvation experience, what the Lord means to you, etc.)
- Click on 'Add Photo' and then the 'Browse button to select a photo from your computer. Select the 'Upload' button. Once your photo appears click and drag on the photo to select the portion of it you wish to be displayed. Please note that even if you want the entire photo you must still click and drag to highlight the photo. Click the 'Select' button finalize your photo selection.
- When finished editing, select the 'Update' button at the bottom of the page to save your edits.
Things to be aware of:
- This link will be visible to your students in their class on LearningStudio via the Course Information button.
- This page is designed to put a 'face' with a 'name' and to personalize the course for the student, esp. the online student.
- Your completed page can be viewed by clicking on the 'View Profile' link at the top of the page.
(click for details)
Callstack: at (Web/Academic/LearningStudio/Faculty_Guide/How_do_I_edit_My_Instructor_Page?), /content/body/div/pre, line 2, column 1