VitalSource is the e-textbook delivery platform for Indiana Wesleyan University. It provides three-way access to your books through download, online, and mobile. Rich features transform content into a portable, dynamic and engaging learning/reading experience.
- The first time a user accesses their ebook, a short profile will need to be filled out. A window will appear prompting the registration. This is only the first time.
- First time downloads, your computer must be connected to the internet.
- Notes and highlights automatically stay in sync no matter where you make them.
- Ability to access ebook offline once downloaded to bookshelf.
- Download the VitalSource app. This can be done through your App store or vitalsource.com
- Once downloaded, click on the icon.
- Choose your ebook.
- Your ebook will open to the first page or where you left off previously if this is not your first access.
- To access your bookshelf click on the gray three bars icon.
- Navigate your bookshelf if you so choose.
Searching is very simple in the iPad. To do so click on the Magnifying glass in the upper right hand of your screen.
The search bar will appear. Begin typing in what you wish to search.