iPad App and it's use with LearningStudio.
Feature (Click the Attachment tab at the bottom of the screen to access the iPad document for download)
The app supports the iOS7 operating system. The app will not work on first-generation iPads.
- Click on the App Store and type in Pearson LearningStudio Courses.
- Install the app.
- Click on the app after it has been downloaded.
- Type in Indiana Wesleyan University in the space.
- Type in your IWU User name and Password
- You may see a page that looks blank or that has content but not what you want. No worries, click on the arrow on the left hand side. You will see a list of your courses.
- Left side of the screen shows icons for navigation. The app allows the functions below. Once inside of a course, slide the arrow over to see the meaning of each icon and access that specific feature.
Click on any of the icons or text to access that particular content.
- Additional Tips:
- This icon (i), shows the course introduction when clicked. It is found in the right hand corner of the screen.
- Upcoming, shows a calendar and activity stream. It is located in the right hand corner of the screen.
- The following features are currently not active using the app. If you wish to access any of these feature please use your browser.
- Email, Chat, Quizzes/Exams, Journal, Webliography, Live
- Instructors cannot grade or view submissions.
- No Equella access
Please send your feedback or questions to email@example.com