newrow_ Technical Tips. Please feel free to contact newrow_ support if additional assistance is needed.
newrow_ technical tips
Viewing a Meeting & Participating on Webcam
For the best newrow_ Experience:
- Make sure you have an up to date version of Adobe Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Use a reliable internet network, avoiding shared, public networks (such as cafés) if possible.
- Close other programs and internet windows that you are not using so as not to slow down your connection.
- Choose one of the newrow_ optimized browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer for PC, or Safari for Mac.
- Use headphones when appearing live on webcam. (A simple pair of ear-buds is fine.)