Lists steps you can take to prepare your computer for online courses or access IWU resources from our web sites.
To ensure the best experience while taking online courses at Indiana Wesleyan University, please take a few moments to prepare your computer by following these steps:
- Make sure that your web browser is compatible.
- Configure your web browser to enable display of mixed content.
- Install the latest version of Java.
- Configure exceptions for your pop-up blocker.
- Configure your web browser to enable cookies.
After completing these steps, you should be ready to get started with online classes!
It is also a good idea to learn how to clear your web browser's temporary internet cache. If you encounter any technical problems during your education at IWU, try clearing the temporary internet cache and restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, search the Knowledge Base for possible solutions or contact the IT Support Center for assistance.