Students and instructors have struggled with questions that are posted in a discussion thread that get lost and go unanswered. Mark as Question, is a feature where students can post a question in the thread, click 'Mark as Question' and a tab is created that allows all of the questions in the thread to be viewed on the Questions tab.
Mark as Question
- Click on a Discussion Thread
- Click “Reply” for the topic that you wish to mark as a question.
- Type your reply and click “Mark as question”
- Click Post and the posting will be tagged as well as a Question tab is now available.
- Click the Questions tab and all posts tagged with Mark as Question will appear. As with the Recommend a Post, click the “Back to discussion” to return to the discussion.
- A post can have the question tag removed. To do this, click on “Edit”.
- Click “Unmark as question”
- Click Post and the posting is no longer question tagged.