Turnitin is a plagiarism-prevention and detection feature, which checks documents for unoriginal content.
Turnitin for Students
- Once inside the course, click on Gradebook.
- Click on the name of the assignment and a pop up will appear.
- Click on the box with the percentage. It may be different colors.
- The Turnitin pop up window will appear displaying the paper. You are now able to see your paper.
- Click on GradeMark tab next to the Originality tab to view instructor comments.
- Blue comments will show. Slide over to the top of the comments to expand the comment and view the entire comment.
- Your total points for the paper appear in the upper right corner.
- Close the window when you are finished. You are able to view your assignment at any time.