Home > Websites and Portals > Community > MyIWU Portal > Getting Started > How to Update Your Name or Address

How to Update Your Name or Address


Describes how employees and students can update the name and contact information provided to IWU if it becomes outdated.

Locating the Forms

To change your name or address, follow these steps:

  1. Sign in to the MyIWU Portal website (see Portal Login).
  2. On the right-hand side of the page, click on the Top Forms tab.
  3. From the Top Forms list, select either Name Change or Address Change (Address change form is currently only available to Non-Residential students).
  4. Fill out all of the required fields in this form with the currently up-to-date information and click the Submit Form button.

If you are unable to access the address form, see eForms Help.

You must to post a comment.
Last modified
11:39, 1 Feb 2017


This page has no custom tags.


This page has no classifications.