Explains how to add/remove members in your Campus Organization Team Site.
Granting access to organization is accomplished using Colleague screens. The screen in use are:
- CORM – Campus Org Membership
- COAA – Campus Org Advisor Assignment
- COMD – Campus org Membership Detail
To create faculty and student access to a site:
- Log into Colleague and navigate to the CORM screen.
- Enter the name of the Organization site in the “Campus Org Lookup” prompt.
***Enter students in the "Members" area and enter faculty in the "Advisor" area.***
Entering Students as Members
- When a Member (student) is added, the detail screen COMD opens so additional information may be added.
- Enter the start date in the “Membership Periods” field as shown above.
- In the “Role” field, enter “MEM” and a start date. If an end date is known, enter that as well.
- Save and update the record.
- Enter the next member until all members are entered. Then save and exit the form.
Entering Faculty as Advisors
- When an Advisor (faculty) is entered, the detail screen COAA opens so additional information may be added.
- Enter the start date and role. The role is “ADV”. If you know the end date enter it as well but this field is optional.
- Save out of the screen.
- Enter the next advisor or save and exit the form.
- Repeats these steps whenever new members or new advisors should be added to your Organization Site.
- The member list and advisor list on your portal Organization Site will be updated approximately 15-30 minutes after you make the updates in Colleague.