Explains how to hide the navigation items on the left side of your team site.
Team sites by default have a navigation menu on the left side of the page that looks similar to this:
To hide this menu:
- Select [Site Actions] in the upper left corner.
- Select [Site Settings].
- In the Site Actions section, select [Manage site features].
- Click the [Activate] button next to Datatel Hide Left Navigation.
- The change is made immediately upon clicking the button, so just navigate back to your site.
- The left pane will be gone and your web parts will automatically adjust to fill in the empty space.