This article will cover how you "Publish" your site when you're ready for others to view its information.
Before others can access your site your site must be "Published" at least once. To Publish your site follow the steps below:
- Access your site on the portal.
- Click on the "Publish" tab that appears in the upper left corner of your site
- Then click "Publish" in the ribbon that appears
- The next box that appears is an area where you can type a summary of the changes you've made prior to publishing. This is useful should you ever need to revert back to a previous version of your site.
- Click "Continue" after entering your notes.
- Congratulations your site has now been published and is viewable by those with appropriate permissions.