Explains how to remove the title or border from a web part.
- The title and border of a web part include the red area at the top of the web part, as highlighted here:
- To hide this area, first go to [Site Actions] and [Edit Page].
- Edit the web part by clicking the dropdown arrow in the upper right corner of the web part and select [Edit Web Part].
- In the menu on the right side of the page, expand the Appearance category.
- Click the dropdown box under Chrome Type and make your desired selection.
- Click [OK].